All interested candidates should submit the following items in a single PDF to: The Human Resources Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Cover letter explaining your strengths as a teacher and your interest in this opening
- Resume, maximum two pages, with recent photograph
- Educational philosophy
- Scanned copy of your teaching certification
- Reference list including your current supervisor
- A maximum of two letters of recommendation that may be in your possession (optional)
We currently have immediate opportunities as Substitute teachers (see below).
ANTICIPATED OPENINGS for 2016-2017
All of the other opportunities to teach at CDS start in August 2017 and are for the 2017- 2018 school year (and beyond).
- Available to start immediately
- Bachelor's degree and course concentration in related field
- Teaching credential (preferred)
- At least two years of experience teaching in an international or independent school setting (preferred)
- Excellent command of English (native level required)
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Familiarity with K-12 U.S. curriculum
- Local citizen or resident
- Knowledge, proficiency and commitment with the use of technology in the classroom
Applicants should submit a cover letter, including teaching philosophy, CV in English with supporting documents, letters of recommendation and recent photograph in a single PDF to our Human Resources Coordinator (e-mail: email@example.com)