The Early Childhood and Elementary After School program provides opportunities for students to engage in safe and fun recreational activities that extend their educational experience at Country Day School. A range of activities and sports are offered from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. This program is offered to students who want to keep active, develop skills and take part in a rotating selection of sports and activities. Fun, low-level intramural games are also a part of this program with students being able to play in mini- tournaments and mixed-ability teams.
COURSE PROGRAMS ARE SENT OUT TWICE A YEAR AND MAY INCLUDE:
- Performing Arts such as Drama, Ballet, Tap Dance, Jazz, Strings classes, Beginning Band, Violin, and Choir
- Sports and Martial Arts including Swimming, Basketball, Chess, Gymnastics, Volleyball, Soccer, Tennis, Parkour and Tae Kwon Do
- Clubs such as Robotics, Science and Lego
- Arts such as Arts and Crafts, Cooking, Painting and Drawing
- Languages including Chinese, Spanish, and French